Privacy & GDPR
Updated: 1 July 2022
Eventblitz (“us”, “we”, “our” or ”our company”) operates eventblitz.ie website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal identification information: Name, Email address and Phone number
- Log Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Eventblitz.ie with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Place orders in eventblitz.ie
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. Eventblitz may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media
How will we use your data?
Eventblitz collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Eventblitz will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. When Eventblitz processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Eventblitz securely stores your data on web servers hosted by hosting providers. Eventblitz will keep your personal data for 5 years, and log data for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Eventblitz would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Eventblitz from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Eventblitz Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us using the Contact Us Form
What are your data protection rights? Eventblitz would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Eventblitz for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eventblitz correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eventblitz to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eventblitz erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eventblitz restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Eventblitz processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eventblitz transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Eventblitz.ie uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Eventblitz.ie uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Eventblitz sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Call us: +353 892080993
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Eventblitz has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Office of the Information Commissioner
6 Earlsfort Terrace